Sunday, March 10, 2013

a long time gone ....

Wow, I can't believe it has almost been three years since I have shared anything! Much time has passed which has seen the kids growing at an unprecedented rate .... instead of trying to get back to blogging on a regular schedule (which is just not possible with the school and family schedule), I am just going to randomly log in to share poignant moments that I experience with my family.....

It became painfully obvious the other morning that the kids are growing entirely too fast. Mason has started school and Mak will be starting preschool in the Fall..... so, I am going to capture these little moments, so I am sure not to forget them as sometime in the future, I will not remember the little things said, the sly little looks, or the shenanigans had ......


No comments: